ANA-Illinois is the recognized leader in serving the needs of nurses and the nursing profession. We invite other nursing organizations to partner with us as Organizational Affiliates.
Organizational Affiliates (and their members) have unique access to Association resources to support their efforts to protect patients and advance the nursing profession.
- 25% discount on exhibiting at ANA-Illinois events;
- Member discounts on tuition at participating "educational partner"; institutions;
- One registered nurse-participant with voice but no vote in the ANA-Illinois Membership Assembly;
- Make reports or presentations to the ANA-Illinois Membership Assembly within its area of expertise;
- One registered nurse-participant to board approved committees/taskforces upon invitation;
- Make reports with recommendations to the ANA-Illinois Board of Directors;
- Link with logo on ANA-Illinois' Website with recognition of organizational affiliate status;
- Collaboration opportunities with other state nurses associations and other nursing organizations;
- Access to professional development opportunities for affiliate's member;
- Access to experts in a variety of nursing specialties;
- Access to speakers from the ANA-Illinois staff and members on a variety of nursing topics;
- President or Executive Director added to ANA-Illinois press release distribution list;
- Information about nursing issues, state, and national legislative issues, and ANA-Illinois programs and activities in an electronic mailing to the President of the Affiliate Organization approximately 6 times per year; and
- Member rates for ANA-Illinois events to the Affiliate's members
To become an Organizational Affiliate, organizations must:
- Have registered nurses as more than 50% of their membership;
- Maintain a mission and purpose harmonious with that of ANA-Illinois;
- Be governed by a majority of registered nurses.
Requirements, Obligations, Fees Organizational affiliates must agree to:
- Complete the Organizational Affiliate Application Form;
- Pay an annual affiliate fee;
- Notify ANA-Illinois of any organization officer changes;
- Include ANA-Illinois on distribution lists for press releases and publications;
- Notify ANA-Illinois of annual meetings.
Membership Category and Fee Schedule
|Less than 251
|1000 or more
If you have any questions about the application or the organizational affiliate category, please contact Susan Swart, Executive Director.