Full Membership Benefits
Full Membership includes membership in ANA and your state nurses association. You receive full
benefits from both, including ANCC certification discounts.
Examples of benefits available for members include:
Benefits for Organizational Affiliates
- Access to the American Nurses Association's (ANA) Online CE Library.
- Earn contact hours free or at significant savings.
- Gain and maintain certification through the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) at discounted prices.
- Stay up-to-date on news and issues through free, members-only journals and publications like the American Nurse Today, The American Nurse, OJIN, ANA Smartbrief, and Capitol Update.
- Access valuable professional tools like CINAHL® and PubMed Citations.
- And many more!
ANA-Illinois is proud to offer tuition discounts to our members and the members of our organizational affiliates. Examples of such benefits include:
- 25% discount on exhibiting at ANA-Illinois events.
- One registered nurse-participant with voice but no vote in the ANA-Illinois Membership Assembly.
- Collaboration opportunities with other state nurses associations and other nursing organizations.
- Access to professional development opportunities for affiliate's member.
- Access to speakers from the ANA-Illinois staff and members on a variety of nursing topics.
- Member rates for ANA-Illinois events to the Affiliate's members.